Sunday, February 7, 2010

hello there! =)
i got so much words to say but you know what, i'm not in the mood to be a story-teller at this moment..haha..it sounds sarcastic right?yeah i know my blog was not popular as others but i'm okay with it.it's not a big deal at all when nobody read my entries which is sometimes "ntahapeape" kan..at least i have a space to speak with myself..now it's sounds like orang putus asa pulak.haha.just forget about that.. ^_^

ok now i have my own broadband.yeahh now i can online whenever i want.haha. :p
i took the student package and i need to pay rm50 per month..well, i hope i can pay the bill every month!hehe..since i already have the modem, so i don't have to pay more than rm50 during the registration..but unfortunately, i can't install the software of the modem to my lappy because i just format my lappy and all the previous data has lost..dangg! it is useless la if it can't be use with my own lappy. so, for this time being, i use this modem with my sister's lappy. -__-
according to the promoter at the celcom centre kb, i need to spend more than rm150++ for the new modem..haiyaa..duit lagi! since my practical allowance was sooooo "mahal", i think i should buy it later..adoyaii..masalah masalah!

and the last thing is, i feel like there's a gap between me and my friends.it is just because of we are too busy with our new routine now?maybe..we are too busy with works.the practical life was not easy as i thought.it need some sacrifice..sacrifice in time, money and your feelings too.too many feelings that need to be care of.and the rest is history~~
honestly, i missed my life in uitm.i missed all the things there.the environment, friends, etc etc..
i have to wait till this july before i can get in there back..haihh..tu la..mase ada kat sana, sibuk je nak balik kan..now, rasekan! * i talk to myself*

till then, i'll stop here.

with love,
w.n.a

p/s: start to give up..don't let me down..

No comments: