Thursday, May 27, 2010

according to my previous post, (no, you can't read that post since I've delete it just now..) I've told you about what i feel towards my friends.
so here, i want to clear the things.. atau dalam bahasa melayunya, nak perbetulkan balik.
- it was all my fault for putting high expectation towards my friends. and i can't blame them because they never ask from me that kind of expectations. sorry friends.
- berkawan tu biarlah berpada-pada or someday you will regret it.
- gives your full supports to your friends because it can helps them a lot.
- don't be childish.

frankly speaking, aku malu bila dia berterus-terang.
and aku puas hati juga sebab dia pun berterus-terang.
we're equals now.
lets start all over again.
don't worry babe, we are here.
Doakan aku juga untuk sama2 terbuka hati.

till then~

~w.N.a~

No comments: