Monday, July 27, 2009

words...

hey..
i want to say something...
i wish that u could be here and listen..
it was not a big issues actually..
but for me,
it was a kind of it..
yes I'm just a little girl who still in a learning process..
who try to learn how to manage herself in this world..
who try to do what she should do..
who try to not to do what she shouldn't do..
and i should give a thanks to those who had taught me about all this kind of learning process..
a big thanks..
thank you for make me smiled..
thank you for make me cried..
thank you for hurting me by the way u act..
thank you for every single words that u have said to me..
thank you for lending your ears to me..
thank you for being secretive.. and etc-etc..
now I'm in a 2nd phase of this year before my 19th birthday arrive..
and for the whole1st phase of this year, so many things has happened..
and I've learned from it..
u also contributes to my learning process..
from u, i learn how to be a secretive girl..
from u, i learn how to be a cool girl..
from u, i learn how to be such a great girl that u might be adore..(yeke?...)
from u, i learn how to be a patient girl..
from u, i learn how to be a passive girl..and etc-etc again...
don't worry dear..
I'm not blaming anyone here..
I'm not blaming myself too..
just want to let u know..
that everything that I've done,
it was not on my purposed and I've no intention at all..
i wish that i can do it purposely but i was not that type of girl..
sorry if there's anything that might be hurt u..
everything that I've done, there's some reasons behind of it..
trust me..

sincerely,
wan noor amira...




p/s:
  1. sorry for grammar mistakes.. as i told u, i'm still in learning process..and i'll try to write up my next entry in english..insyaallah..
  2. each 'u' in the entry above was a different person..
  3. saje je nak membazir space menulis macam tu...just want to let it out from my mind and let the words tells everything.. kalau la kamu semua faham ape yang berlaku..

No comments: