Saturday, January 23, 2010

random

hello there!

hehe.. first of all, i would like to congrats myself for the success in changing the blog templates. haha. pheww.. it's quite hard for me since this is my first time doing this by my own. before this i asked nazmi for help. so, after this i can change my blog's skin anytime laa..haha.. i like! :D

next is, finally i bought the scale ruler 'kipas' last wednesday. i have to spend rm25.oo for the stuff. but no matter what, i have to buy it. so, redha je la when the money goes out from my purse..
on the same day, i went to Jabatan Pelajaran Negeri Kelantan to submit my application form of MUET exam. kalau tak ada aral melintang, i'll be sitting for exam this April as a private candidate.. and most important things is, i'll be taking the exam at my old high school, SMK Ketereh..hoo yeah hoo yeah..back to old school yaww!haha.. :p

and last but not least, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AZREEN! may Allah bless u..

itu sahaja. :)

p/s: i think i should go back to KEX tuition. my english is getting poor now. haihh.. :|

~w.n.a~

No comments: